Please find below the Costs and information on Setup, Hosting, and Maintenance of the basic Bosch Web Programme Package.
Add-Ons & Extras: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media Management, Google My Business Set-up & management and MORE!
£275 + VAT for Set up, paid in advance of any work.
£30 + VAT per month hosting / maintenance, once the site is live, paid quarterly in advance by Direct Debit (DD). A DD form will be to you for completion on application of your new site.
Within the Setup of the site we will create the following:
- 10 pages + Home page – 6 pages to appear in the navigation, 3 legal pages and a home page. We will populate these pages with text and images provided. Bosch Branded images & Wearewood Stock images are available on set up, but its is important to personalise your website where possible therefore images unique to your business would be ideal.
- Branding – Your site will automatically be branded with the Bosch Logo but your can use your unique business logo if you would prefer.
- Slideshow – Your home page will automatically have Bosch branded image slideshow with the option to personalise this slideshow as you wish. We have a library of Bosch Branded & Motor themed images so there is plenty of options if you don’t have any of your own.
- Google Map – An integrated map sourced through google will interactively show on your contact page.
- Fully Responsive – Your site will automatically be compatible with Desktop, Laptop, Tablet & Mobile so your website can be viewed easily at home, at work or on-the-go.
Hosting is provided on a Dedicated Server which is only used by Wearewood Clients. This gives us full control and security of your web presence.
Maintenance includes managing your site’s “default content”. Default content includes the following:
- Page titles
- Contact Info
- Discounts & Offer text / blocks
- Page text – minor changes only
- Access to Bosch & Wearewood Stock Images
- News, Posts & Review updates (to be provided by the customer)
On top of this we are also maintaining the following:
- Host integrity & up-time
- Email – Making sure email on the server is running smoothly. We do not cover your computer systems or email clients, therefore we are only responsible for the server side of the email. If there is an issue with your systems, we will happily provide relevant usernames, servername info and passwords, but that is all we can do.