Terms and Conditions
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Content”||means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Love Green Garage Ltd , a company registered in England under Love Green Garage Ltd, whose registered address is Love Green Garage Ltd, Love Green Lane, Iver, Buckinghamshire SL0 9RA and whose main trading address is Love Green Lane, Iver, Buckinghamshire SL0 9RA.|
- Information About Us
- Our Site, www.lovegreengarage.co.uk, is owned and operated by Love Green Garage, a limited company registered in England under 04751020, whose registered address is Love Green Lane, Iver, Buckinghamshire SL0 9RA and whose main trading address is Love Green Lane, Iver, Buckinghamshire SL0 9RA. Our VAT number is 700643867.
- We are regulated by TSA (Trading Standards Association).
- We are a member of Bosch Car Service Network, Motor Industry Code of Practice, RMI (Retail Motor Industry), Foxy Lady Drivers Assoc., Good Garage Scheme.
- We are a preferred Garage for the AA.
- Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Subject to sub-Clauses 4.3 and 4.6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
- You may:
- Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print one copy of any page from Our Site;
- Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
- Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumer.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.
- Links to Our Site
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- You may not link to any page other than the homepage of Our Site, www.lovegreengarage.co.uk. Deep-linking to other pages requires Our express written permission.
- Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- is sexually explicit;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 5.4);
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- The content restrictions in sub-Clause 5.4 do not apply to content submitted to sites by other users provided that the primary purpose of the site accords with the provisions of sub-Clause 5.4. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such content. You are, however, prohibited from posting links on websites which focus on or encourage the submission of such content from users.
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- Our Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
- If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Our Site if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 10 or any of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Specifically, We may take one or more of the following actions:
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access Our Site;
- issue you with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- Privacy and Cookies
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. [If We do so, details of the changes will be highlighted at the top of this page.] Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
- In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email Us at email@example.com or using any of the methods provided on Our contact page at Contact Us.
- Communications from Us
- If We have your contact details, We may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes and changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from Us at any time, it may take up to 14 business days for Us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from Us.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact page
- Data Protection
- Any and all personal information that We may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights and Our obligations under that Act.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Reply to any communications you send to Us;
- Send you important notices, as detailed in Clause 14;I
- Reminders or information relating directly to the upkeep and maintenance of your vehicle.
- We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 16.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1.1 “The Company” refers to Love Green Garage Limited.
1.2 “The Buyer” refers to the person, partnership, Limited Company, or other legal entity, who agrees to services being provided by Love Green Garage Ltd.
1.3 “The Conditions” refers to the terms and conditions of Love Green Garage Ltd’s operations, set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by a Director, Company Secretary, or other member of this company’s management team, acting for and on behalf of Love Green Garage Ltd.
2.1 These Conditions shall apply to all contracts for any parts or service provided by the Company to the Buyer, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions, including any terms and conditions the Buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order, or similar document.
2.2 Agreement of any work to be carried out by Love Green Garage shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Conditions.
3. The Price and Payment
3.1 The price of the service provided shall be the price agreed between the Company and the Buyer, at the time the Buyer agrees to work being carried out. This price may vary, dependent upon any change in parts prices, or change in specialist charges, which may come into effect at the time the work is completed and which is beyond the control of the Company. The price of the work carried out is exclusive of VAT. Where applicable, VAT shall be due at the rate ruling on the date that the VAT invoice is drawn.
3.2 Payment of the price and VAT shall be due at point of collection/delivery of vehicle following completion of repairs, unless otherwise agreed, in writing, with the Company. Payment in this instance is generally agreed to be 30 days from date of invoice.
4. Credit Terms
4.1 Where Credit Terms have been extended to the Buyer by the Company, the Company reserves the right to refuse to provide any of its garage services or parts ordered by the Buyer, where to do so would mean the Buyer exceeding the Credit Limit extended to the Buyer.
5. Remedies for late Payment
5.1 Interest on commercial debt shall accrue from the date of the invoice, unless a written agreement is in place between the Company and Buyer giving an agreed payment period of 30 days. Interest will accrue from day to day, until the date of payment, at the statutory rate (8% above the base rate of the Bank of England applicable on the date the debt becomes due). This figure may change from time to time, dependent upon the interest figures in force by Bank of England at the time payment of invoice is due. Interest will accrue until settlement is reached or until any Court Judgment is made.
5.2 In the event that any invoice is not paid on, or before, its due date, then all sums due and owing to the Company from the Buyer shall become immediately payable and subject to clause 5.1 above.
5.3 The Company shall be entitled to recover from the Buyer all administrative, collection and legal costs incurred by it in recovering overdue amounts and all sums that become immediately payable under. clause 5.2 above.
5.4 Without prejudice to any of the Company’s other rights, the Company may, in the event that any sum is not paid, on or before its due date, suspend the service it provides to the Buyer. Any parts, or equipment, provided to the Buyer by the Company remain the property of Love Green Garage until all amounts owed are paid.
6. Title and Risk
6.1 Any work carried out by the Company at the request of the Buyer, will be at the Buyer’s risk from the point of completion of work, to the Buyer’s satisfaction in spite of delivery. Title of any parts fitted shall not pass from the Company to Buyer until all relevant and outstanding invoices and VAT have been paid in full and at such a time that no other sums whatsoever are due from the Buyer to the Company.
7. Buyer’s Warranties
7.1 The Buyer hereby warrants that he is not an undischarged bankrupt and has not committed any act of bankruptcy or being a company with either limited or unlimited liability knows of no circumstances which would entitle any debenture holder or secured creditor to appoint a Receiver or to petition for the winding up of the company or exercise any other rights over or against the company’s assets.
8. Disputes procedure and Jurisdiction
8.1 Any and all contracts entered into between the Company and the Buyer shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and all disputes arising out of any contract between the Company and the Buyer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. In the event that the Buyer is dissatisfied with any repair or service carried out by the Company, the Buyer should first make contact with the Company in order to try and resolve the matter. The Company has a complaints procedure in place.-It also complies with the Data Protection Act.
9.1 The parts and labour itemised on the invoice, are guaranteed free from defect for 12 months or 12000 miles (which ever comes first) from the date of invoice, unless detailed otherwise, with the exclusion of damage arising from customer/third party interference, routine wear and tear, negligence, abuse and accidental damage. This applies to new parts provided by the Company only (exceptions apply).
In the event of a potential claim, you should notify us immediately whereupon the defect will be assessed and repaired free of charge by the Company providing the exclusions do not apply. Any repairs by an alternative organisation will only be permitted with prior express authorisation by the Company. Your statutory rights are not affected.
10. Vehicle Storage
The Company will invoice £15.00 + VAT per day for the storage of any vehicle not collected within 24 hours of being advised of completion of work.
11. Surcharge for Special Order Parts
A Surcharge of 20% is payable to Love Green Garage Ltd for parts which are a special order for the Customer if the Customer does not go ahead with the repair.